Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Boy and his Dog

So Will discovered Lily, our dog, about a month ago. She provides him with endless entertainment. Just seeing her walk by makes him smile.

Lily doesn't mind being loved so much, either.

When she's looking for some lovin', she will bring you her stuffed duck so that you'll play with her. We don't throw it for her (inside), but we know what she's looking for, so we give her lots of good rub-downs. It makes her happy. Last night, Bob and I were busy cleaning up the kitchen, so she took her duck to Will. Put it in his lap, in his bouncy seat. And he gave the biggest belly laugh ever when she took it back.

I tried to recreate it for you, but of course, it wasn't as sweet as the first time.

Be warned: if this looks the slightest bit dangerous or violent, I promise you it wasn't.



Also, in case you're wondering, I couldn't get the duck away from Lily at one point. I think it was stuck in her teeth. We finally got it out.

No comments: