Sunday, April 11, 2010

My sweet baby

Will was baptized today. It was a beautiful service, made all the more beautiful by his happy disposition through the whole thing.

I'm going to try to post my favorite picture from it tomorrow, but I'll need to censor it just a bit. (Babies are baptized in the altogether, if you know what I mean, in our church, and I don't want to post an indecent shot.)

Today's baptism was in direct contrast to Lucy's baptism in October 2008. Whew. I wouldn't want to relive that one...

(That clip only shows a fraction of what was by far the most painful baptism I've ever attended. Imagine a child screaming through the whole service. Yep, that's what happened. Lucy was hungry and MAD.)

1 comment:

Reader John said...

With apologies to Tom Lehrer, "Pixilate, Pixilate, Pixilate!"