Friday, January 22, 2010

Random Friday

I'm tired today (Bob had to go in to work at 3-something this morning, and then came back at 4-something; plus, Will had me up twice, and Lucy once). So I'm not really capable of a cohesive post today.


Here's my reading list right now. Two knitting books, a couple by Frank Schaeffer, a cookbook, and two books on home decorating.



Here are the icicles hanging off my neighbor's house (taken a few days ago) -- making me feel satisfied that the money we spent on new gutters last year was worth it. No icicles here.


Can you tell he's the third child? As Bob put it, you would never have put Caroline, or even Lucy, down on the floor, without a blanket or something! Hey, I've loosened up. I think.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Plus, he is your strapping young man. He don't need no stinkin' blanket. :)