Thursday, July 2, 2009

Laundry

My brother-in-law jokes about blogging about laundry. But since that's what I've spent the last day-and-a-half doing, I'm going to write about it.

I don't have tons to say. I'll keep it short.

1. Is our water bill low because I've been drastically behind on laundry for 7 months?

2. (corollary to #1) Will our water bill for this month be totally out of line, thanks to this little laundry spree I've been on?

3. The 3-6 month onesies I just pre-treated and washed: have they been dirty for forever, or did I fish them out of the attic because I ran out of clean ones in the right size? (Please note: my youngest is 15 months old.)

4. Or is my youngest just really small for her age and can still fit in them? (Who am I kidding? If you can't really snap the onesie, it doesn't fit.)

5. Perhaps I really don't need a whole new set of maternity clothes. I've discovered all sorts of things I forgot I had. This is embarassing.

6. Front-loaders are the best. (By the way, after once hearing a guy refer to a bra that clasps in the front as a "front-loader", I'm always a bit nervous using that term. But there's no denying it: my washer is a front-loader.)

7. I've worked up a sweat, hauling all this laundry up and down two flights of stairs (though Bob has carried some of it for me). I'm hoping there's still some hot water left so I can take a nice long shower.

No comments: